<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thehaasmachine.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the haas machine: Button Barettes, Wreaths, & Ruby's Tutu

Monday, November 14, 2011

Button Barettes, Wreaths, & Ruby's Tutu

'Tis the season for crafting! Here are a few things that have been filling up my free time. All have been inspired by my beloved new found hobby called Pinterest. You can can follow me on Pinterest by clicking the link on the right hand side of this blog to get instructions on how to make all of the things I've made here (as well as countless other recipes, things Ruby "needs", & sites that I'm interested in).
Extra buttons hot glued on bobby pins
 My first attempt at a yarn wreath with pretty felted flowers... these might be my new favorite things to make!
 Another yarn wreath with dried oranges & lemons (it was supposed to be covered in oranges & lemons, but we over-baked them & they didn't look so pretty, so I settled for just a handful of them)
I made this little tutu for Ruby for Halloween a few weeks back out of some scrap fabric, elastic, & my favorite hot glue. Ruby had the leotard already from her auntie Alison.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2011 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Way to go, Gillian! Pinterest is so addictive, isn't it? I'm really having to reign myself in and 'take every thought captive' (really!) when I'm looking on there. I want to make everything!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home