<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thehaasmachine.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the haas machine: Bird Mobile

Monday, July 18, 2011

Bird Mobile

I think I'm going to be blogging a lot this week... it's just too hot to do anything else, so I'm hiding in our basement, where it's nice & cool (we've got a killer dehumidifier thanks to John's mom!) We've got a bathroom down here, our TV, all our borrowed library movies, & I've brought down tons of books & other projects for me to do, so I think I'll be OK. We've got a heat index of 115 today through Thursday, so the basement is where I'll be camping out for the week!

Speaking of projects, we've completed a few other ones... my favorite so far is this adorable bird mobile that we made with the help of a few friends who were visiting over the 4th weekend. That weekend we sewed together the felted birdies & stuffed them full so they are nice & plump. Just this past week, John & I finished the project by stringing them on a wreath, tying on the leaves on the top of it, & hanging it from the ceiling of the baby's room.

Besides the heat, I've been feeling great-- we have two more weeks of childbirth classes & we're now seeing our midwife weekly until the baby comes. I can't believe we're getting so close to meeting our little one!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home