<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thehaasmachine.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the haas machine: Wednesday's "What We Ate: March 18-24, 2013"

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday's "What We Ate: March 18-24, 2013"

There wasn't a whole ton of creativity in this past week's menu. I was still emotionally recovering from being back after our trip (& man, oh man, so was Ruby), so I didn't really have much energy to pour out into cooking. Sometimes when we get back home I am all inspired & excited to get back into the kitchen, but after this trip, I kinda just wanted to nap a whole bunch. Lucky for me, the food I did make wasn't too time-intensive, but it was delicious. 

Both the crispy quinoa bake & the veg chili were inspired by my friend Lindsay over at The Live-in Kitchen, the cornbread is my favorite recipe that I've tried from 100 Days of Real Food, & the French Toast was a Better Homes & Garden find. I absolutely love stealing recipes from other blogs & find so much inspiration from people who blog about food but are to the point, real, & helpful.

Besides the above mentioned, here are a few other (not all food) blogs I love:
And to organize all my reads, I have started using blog lovin'. They make it really easy to stay up-to-date without being overwhelmed & heck, they even have an app! So, if you haven't already, you should follow me on blog lovin' & hook yourself up with other sweet blogs.

What are some of your most motivating blogs?

Thursday's dinner: vegetarian chili with whole-wheat cornbread

What We Ate March 18-24, 2013
Monday: Our last night in Florida we ate at a lovely authentic Greek restaurant
Tuesday: Toppers mushroom pizza with cuties
Wednesday: Crispy quinoa bake with cheddar scallion scones
Thursday: Vegetarian chili with whole-wheat cornbread
Friday: Chicken Caesar salads with roasted garlic & grilled pita bread
Saturday: We were at a baby shower all afternoon, so we just snacked on apples, cheese, bread, & turkey
Sunday: Overnight stuffed French toast with our co-op's own maple breakfast sausages

I found a bit more inspiration by the end of the week & also made a batch of Smitten Kitchen's coconut bread (will post soon!), Greek yogurt, & pesto rolls.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home