<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thehaasmachine.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the haas machine: The Blog Is Moving! The Blog Is Moving!

Monday, July 29, 2013

The Blog Is Moving! The Blog Is Moving!

I imagine the title of this post to sound a bit like chicken little's "the sky is falling." Except that it's not scary, annoying, or foreshadowing the end of the world. It is, in face, something I'm super pumped about & I hope you will be too!

The blog's new address is thehaasmachine.com. Not only will this be sooooo much easier for all of us to remember, it will help my posts show up when people search for things. By switching from Blogger (which I have loved, by the way) to WordPress, it will give me more opportunities to beef up the blog a bit & really make it more like the picture I get in my head. You will get a chance to go deeper into this little brain. My, oh, oh my, that might be scary.

Please make sure that you follow me along during the switch! Blogger will still continue to host all my old posts (no new ones), but all of my old posts will also be in the new blog, so make sure you head over there from now on.

And if you haven't yet followed on social media, give that a go too (just click on the links below):

If you have any questions, please let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home